Saturday, November 27, 2010

Another swirly shirt


Finally another shirt for my daughter. I love how it turned out. And it is out of fleece ... so suitable for the cold weather right now.

 
I wanted to add something special. First I wanted to add pockets ... but I felt it would not really fit to the pattern.I liked the pockets I added last time. But as the shirt is very wide I decided that next time I would not add some.


So I just added this cute little heart button.
Little bear likes it!
However, if it would have been her choice she would have added ALOT MORE buttons!
Do you think that "button addiction" might be inheritable?
;-)

5 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Looks pretty and cosy for winter. The button detail is perfect!

Care said...

Ha ha! Button addiction, I love it!

The shirt is gorgeous!! :o)

annie said...

sehr sehr schön! :-)

Papgena Made It said...

Oh it's so pretty (and cozy)!
I have button addiction too and my daughter love buttons too!! So, it probably is!! ;)

AllieMakes! said...

So cute and super cozy! Love it!
You should come link this up to my weekly Thursday Making It With Allie Link Party! I think it would make a Fabulous addition!
AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails