Friday, November 26, 2010

Owls and magpies flying to Australia


Finally they are done!



Will put a coat of varnish on them at the weekend ...


... and then they will fly off to a new home ....


... far far away ...


I hope they will have a good trip!
:-)


I also finally took the time to draw a new second winner - as the one I drew never responded to my emails.
So the new second winner is number 111

 

and that is

JOHANNA

I actually DID COUNT to check whether that is really number 111!
It is.
And that is really strange because - I know her!
She is my first costumer in my new dawanda-shop!
And I just finished her order.
Sometimes randomness is just a really weird thing, isn't it?

Off to write her a surprise-email ...

2 comments:

Anji* said...

The magpies and owls are so cute!

Sue said...

So cute! Congrats to the winner!

Related Posts with Thumbnails