Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I like big b...


BUTTONS!!!

Where you thinking something else?
Go stand in the corner and be ashamed of yourself!
;-)

I had the loveliest weekend. I spend some time with my family on a big farmers' market and what did I find:


My husband was sweet enough to buy one for me. I think it is soooo pretty.
Now I will have to make a bag for it. Well, a bag so I can use the button on it. Or I will have to think of something else that you could put a big button on ... *hmmm*
Not that I have enough projects already for about the next 50 years ...

P.S. Is anyone else having trouble formatting posts in blogger? Often when I insert a blank row it does not show up. WHY?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am ashamed of myself and I am standing in the corner. But I do also love big buttons! And that one is particularly beautiful.

Sue said...

I'm kind of having a bit of a hard time getting used to the "new editor" on blogger.

Related Posts with Thumbnails