Monday, August 30, 2010

Check out my new favicon

Do you know what a favicon is? 

Well, I didn't. It's the cute little picture that shows up next to your blog name on the tab in your browser ... or doesn't if you have none. (As a blogger user you would see a orange B in that case.) 

Well, if you want one check out the tutorial by Kelsey on Tip Junkie!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new favicon! Everytime I see it I have to smile. :-) 

Okay, maybe I should turn off the computer for a bit and try living without it ... or ... nooooooooo.

3 comments:

Pootle said...

Ooo, thanks for this. Im clueless about stuff like this but just did it and it seems to have worked. I love mine too!! x

Ms Muffin said...

I am glad that I am not the only one who needs tutorials like that! :-)
And your favicon looks so cute! Well done!

Papgena Made It said...

No, I didn't!!!
Thank you!
I have to schedule a blog makeover!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails