Tuesday, March 23, 2010
At the weekend I finally finished another Easter present. After I had made the tutu for my daughter I had so much tulle left over that I planned making another one for my niece. And when my sister told me that her daughter is all into dresses at the moment I thought this should be perfect. Because I had so much trouble last time with that stupid elastic this time I used a good quality elastic and let me tell you it made such a HUGE difference! (I really wanted to try using a ribbon instead of the elastic but figured since my niece is only two she would not be able to put it on by herself.) I also cut the edges of the tulle and love how it looks. I think I will do that to my daughters tutu, too. I am very pleased with the result and think it is so cute. Just hope that my niece will love it!