Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cute worksheets for kids

Last week my daughter was sick and had to stay home all week. So I REALLY needed something new to at least keep her busy for a bit. While going through my many saved links I came across this site of free worksheets. If you don't know it yet and your kid is into worksheets - mine is and I have no idea why - check it out! It is full of different cute worksheets and all sorted by theme and age.

We did some arithmetic (because we speak German I can unfortunately not use the language worksheets so we had to focus on the numbers). That was great because the last couple of weeks she is totally into adding things.
These dog counting worksheets were a big hit with my daughter. They even have a couple foreign language worksheets. Imagine my joy when I found these German number worksheets!

Btw, if you put the printed out worksheets into page protectors your child can fill them out again and again with a dry erase marker.

3 comments:

Lo Christine said...

How great, thanks! I just bookmarked that site. My youngest loves to do worksheets too:)

megan said...

I just discovered that site the other day! I'm teaching my boys German, so we were happy to see the German number sheets, too!

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Handcraft category today (look for timestamp: [08 Feb 04:00pm GMT]).

Related Posts with Thumbnails