Thursday, December 2, 2010

Another tiny button


I almost forgot to show off another creation I made. I had bought this dress already a while ago and had in mind to customize it for a little girl I know. (Not my daughter!)
When I bought it I actually had some kind of applique in mind ... but in the end I decided to embroider her name similarly to the big sister shirt I did last year. I love how it turned out!
When I was stitching I thought that a button instead of the dot on top of the "i" should look cute ... so I made some tiny heart buttons to play around with and ended up using the one in the picture.
I think it is sweet!
Of course now little bear wants a dress like that, too! *sigh*

2 comments:

Sue said...

Sweeeeet!

Papgena Made It said...

My daughter has a dress very similar to this one but, I didn't remember of embelish it! It's adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails