Wednesday, September 1, 2010

PROJECT 1: Cute Cupcakes in Teacups

I love this so much - I think it's the perfect first post for the roundup.
On my search for tea-related ideas I have seen many teacups filled with different things - of course also cupcakes. Easy, just put a cute looking cupcake into a cute looking teacup and you have yourself an even cuter table decoration.

But how about actually BAKING your cupcakes in your tea cups? 

That gives CUPcakes a literal meaning ... and looks awesome.  

Check it out on Sweet Paul's blog (he even gives you the recipe):


Photo from Sweet Paul by Frances Janisch
He uses coffee cups - but I guessed you can use teacups just as well. However, I would not necessarily choose the really vintage ones ... they might not survive the ride in the oven too well ...

I so love the idea.
Maybe instead of making myself a birthday cake I should be making cupcakes in teacups?

***

Enoyed this? Please spread the word!

4 comments:

Papgena Made It said...

oh my that's a delicious, cute idea!!!
maybe I'll try that...maybe is something i couldn't mess up!!! ;)

Care said...

How CUTE!!

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

This is adorable - my girls would love it!

Sue said...

I don't know how I missed this...SO cute! I want to try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails