Monday, March 22, 2010

Pizza crust


Pizza crust was my next try at making yeast dough. I used this recipe - and I am definitely making it again. It was not perfect but I think with a bit of practice and trying ... I can definitely improve it! And for a first try it wasn't too bad. It is rather time consuming but there are several options for dividing the work (you can even prepare it up to a certain point and freeze it) ... and I just LOVE the idea of being able to make great pizza crust. I use the bought one (the one that you just roll onto your baking pan) mainly because that's quick but have never been totally pleased with the taste. So I think this will really be worth the effort! :-)

(Sorry for the weird photo - but I had to be quick otherwise there would not have been anything left to take a picture of.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails