Saturday, February 13, 2010

I'm still alive ...

and I would even have stuff to post about. But the kids have been sick and there simply was no time to post or read blogs. Also I was not in the mood since I was rather worried. (My husband would be able to tell you I am a BIG worrier!) All seems to be fine by now ... so I hope that I get back to posting a few things in the next couple of days.
Just gotta find time to write stuff up and delete stuff from my computer. It keeps telling me that it's storage capacity is run out ... I'm sure it is lying ... but it doesn't let itself be persuaded to download more photos from the camera ... :-( Oh well ...

2 comments:

Counting Coconuts said...

Good to hear from you! Take your time and get done what you need to and refocus and all that good stuff. :) Hope all is well.

Mari-Ann
Counting Coconuts

Ms Muffin said...

Well, seems well. I am still a bit scared and hope that the little one is gonna stay healthy. Now I am even a better worrier than before and each time he is a little fuzzy I go like "Maybe it's his ears again. Maybe he is in pain. Maybe there is something wrong. ..." I hope I'll get over it though! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails