Saturday, January 23, 2010

I Spy Fabric Swap

Just in case you are wondering why there is nothing new on this blog ... it's because the last couple days I have been busy cutting up fabric! I was crazy, eh, I mean lucky enough to participate in Care's I Spy Fabric Swap! YEAH! So I have to send in 200 fabric squares (out of ten different fabrics). Now I am cutting and cutting and cutting ... and ... cutting ... Am planning to be finished tonight!



And what will I do with 200 tiny fabric squares? Well, probably make an I Spy Quilt I guess. Do I know how to make a quilt? Ehm ... no ... Why did I participate? Ehm ... cause fabric with tiny prints is so cute and I love the idea? Do I have time to learn how to make a quilt? Well, considering the fact that I usually do not get the things done that I am really supposed to get done ... I guess I would have to say no ...

Am I crazy???

Still looking forward to the 200 squares though ... can't wait to see what will be in the envelope! :-)

1 comment:

Care said...

Hooray for I-Spy! I can't wait for you to receive your package!

Related Posts with Thumbnails