Monday, September 14, 2009

Baby legwarmers

Almost one year ago I wanted to make some legwarmers for my daughter. I also managed to make some but the first attempt lead to a legwarmer that was too small. I never undid that one ... I really hate undoing things that I made ... so I still had this one tiny legwarmer sitting in my wool box. When I found it again a couple days ago I thought maybe I could use it for the baby ... so I started making a second one. Done now! Hopefully they will fit the baby before the cold weather will be over ... :-)


This was a nice and quick project. I like knitting and find it very relaxing - especially if there is not much to think about .... (no complicated pattern I mean ...)
I am thinking of making some tiny baby socks ... but gotta find a good pattern first ...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails