Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Banana pancakes

This will be just a quick post without any pictures ... sorry. But I have found such a great recipe which I just HAVE to share with you! If I am ever awake enough to actually not only make pancakes in the morning but also take a picture of them before they are gone ... I will add the photo! ;-)

I totally love pancakes. But I usually drown them in syrup so they are actually not a very healthy food and that's why I don't make them very often. Now I found a recipe for banana pancakes which taste really great - even without having to drown them in syrup! I sometimes eat them just like that - without anything! Not always though - bit of butter and syrup does not hurt the taste... ;-)
I even froze some which is of course VERY neat because I am usually WAY too tired to actually mix a pancake dough together in the morning BEFORE having anything to eat ...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails