Monday, January 12, 2009

I got an award!


Blog life just keeps getting better and better! ;-)
Today I got a blog award! Thank you Katie! I really feel so honoured - even more by the nice things she said about me and my blog than by the award.

With this award I have to answer the following questions:

1. Say one thing nice to a man in your life...

To my husband - you're the best cook I have ever known! I know I'm going to regret that I said this for the rest of my life ....


2. Measure success in your life or blog with six or more ways...

I find it hard to measure success in my life in words ... I would say success for me is ...
-that I have the greatest daughter
-that my family and I find our own way - sometimes easily and sometimes harder
-that even though not everything is great, perfect and achieved in a straight way I am most of the time happy to live my life as it is and be the person I am

About my blog ... success for me is ...
-that I started it even though I was very anxious and didn't know a thing about it
-that it makes me feel happy since I can look at all the crafty things I did and enjoy it and it really helps me to kinda organize the "creative chaos of ideas in my head" ;-)
-that I "meet" so many new people because of it and get so many inspirations
-that I actually really enjoy writing this blog and I don't feel obligated to do it but really look forward to it

Well, and the best part ... I can give this award to five other people. Gotta think about this ....

1 comment:

mira said...

Herzlichen Glückwunsch liebe Ulli!!!!!
Mach weiter so, ich schau gern hier vorbei!
Und ich schreib auch bald wieder, versprochen! ;-)))

Liebe Grüße,Mira

Related Posts with Thumbnails