Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chocolate chunk cookie cupcakes

Doesn't the name sound delicious? I made those cupcakes following this Martha Stewart recipe. They didn't rise a lot during baking but tasted very nice. Only really weird thing ... all the chocolate chunks were at the bottom of the cupcakes. I actually don't know why they all dropped down to the bottom. The dough is really fluffy ... maybe the chocolate pieces were to heavy ...

After reading the recipe AND the comments section of the recipe again I just realized that I was not the only one having this problem! :-) In the comments section it is recommended that you save some of the choc bits and put them on top of the cupcakes just before putting the pans in the oven. I'm definitely going to try this next time I'm making these. Will definitely make them again!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails