Thursday, May 5, 2011

Custom order of buttons

Just wanted to share a custom order of buttons I did before Easter.
(This has already been sitting in my draft folder for days ... almost forgot about it ...)

EDITED: After the first lovely comment I realized that I did not bother taking any pictures with a coin or something to show how big these are. These are actually not tiny at all. They are quite big ... I think about 3,5cm in diameter. Is that about 1,5inch?)

The first button is my favourite. I almost "forgot" to package it up when I got the order ready to send ... ;-)



The mane of the horse is made out of white polymer clay with glitter.
Unfortunately one can not really tell from the photo.




These are the other big buttons I made.
They are for decorative purposes only and are gonna be sewn to the fabric at the side.



A soccer button.



And another one ... this time it glows in the dark. :-)


A pirate button. Also glow-in-the-dark.


And another horse - in pink and with glow-in-the-dark mane.


Some ghost buttons ... 



and some birdhouse/ cuckoo clock buttons.

Cause little bear had seen the horse buttons, I will have to make some more. She already wanted to keep these and when I explained to her that these are going to be sold she said
"You can sell all the other ones. These are mine."
Well ...
I did have some explaining to do until she understood that this is not how custom orders work. ;-)

Sharing this with these fun parties

Photobucket Making The Girl Creative Sumo Sweet Stuff Tip Junkie handmade projects
 

8 comments:

Paula said...

Awww, they are so cute and look so tiny. They must take you a very long time to make, they are so perfect.

Care said...

I think the horse is my favoriet! So adorable!

sassypackrat said...

Your buttons are unbelievably adorable!

Wendy said...

These are so fantastic, you are really talented!! I love the bird boxes and the hourse best!

Sue said...

You do such great work! :)

Papgena Made It said...

I think the horse is my favourite too!! But I do love the birdhouses and the football too!!!
:D

Lo Christine said...

I love these! Definitely cutelicious:)

Sew Can Do said...

These are really cute - they would make any clothing look 100% cuter! You've been featured today at Craftastic Monday-thanks for linking up:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails