Saturday, January 31, 2009

I did it again ...

After I bought another baking pan - was just a lucky coincidence - I had to try making the cinnabons again. :-) And ...

perfect! The pan has exactly the right size! Love it!

Also, I did as I wrote in this post try to double the cream cheese in the icing recipe and I really really loved it! However, I do realize this probably very much depends on your taste. I would not say that "my version" of the icing is better than the one in the recipe. And also - since it is such a long time that I had original Cinnabons I don't even really remember the taste of the icing ... I only know I loved the cream cheese icing very much ... :-)
Doubling the cream cheese worked really well for me ... it might however taste different to the original Cinnebon version ... I actually did simply not care ;-) But just in case you are thinking of trying it I don't want you to be disappointed.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails