Monday, December 17, 2012

IMPORTANT

I am not updating this blog anymore. (Wohooo, after almost a year of silence THAT was a big surprise, right?!)
If you would like to catch up with me I would be totally thrilled if you visit my new site ursulamarkgraf.com

There is a blog section, too *YEAH* And today I have a little pre-Christmas-present for all chrochet fans out there: a free tutorial/ pattern on how to make these crocheted gingerbread-house tags:


So come on over and say "hi" - I am so happy to have you!!!

3 comments:

Care said...

Hello!! Long time, no see! I will head over to your new site! :oD

Ms Muffin said...

Oh, hello Care! You have no idea how happy I am to see you here! :-)

Will send you an email later ...

Papgena Made It said...

Hello! Fantastic new site!
I'll have to add it to my sidebar!
Happy new year to you and your family!

Related Posts with Thumbnails