Friday, April 15, 2011

12% discount in my shop - TODAY only

If you have been thinking about getting some fun buttons from my Shop ... TODAY would be a good day. ;-)
Dawanda is having an extra sale through the week and today there is a 12% discount on material - which of course includes buttons.

So go HERE if you want to check out my store.

But the dicount is only valid TODAY (German time!) 


Edited: I just realized that one of my products is featured on the English front page of Dawanda
WOW!
 If you order something from me and tell me which product was featured you will get a free sewing pin of your choice!
(Of course a decorated one. Not a regular one!) :-D

And as I do not like to have posts without any pictures ... here are some buttons I made that I still have to put in the store.

Cats and Dogs :-)
















The cats have glow-in-the-dark eyes - just like real cats.
Kids love that! :-)















The sausage dog is not varnished - that is why it looks different in the photo to all the others. But I kinda like it that way ...

I have to say it is surprisingly hard to take good photos of black shiny objects!  *phew*

Hope you enjoyed the pics anyway!



2 comments:

Sailing with bare feet said...

I am a follower of your blog now ! Those are so cute !

Anonymous said...

How adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails