Thursday, February 24, 2011

Love ...


I can not tell you how much I love these two!
I am in a strange mood right now. Feeling so thankful for my two kids. Feeling rather inadquate as a mother. But still happy to have the chance to try my best ...
I better do not write much more today. Otherwise you will think I was drinking or something ... :-)
Which I was not! Just so you know!

Oh, and by the way. Not as cold as the last couple days ... but still cold over here. :-)


More button goodness coming up tomorrow ... and hopefully some crafty bits, too.

3 comments:

Barb said...

What a sweet post...does any mother ever feel adequate enough? I am sure you are an awesome mom!!

Sue said...

Don't be so hard on yourself. Being a mom is the hardest job in the world, but with amazing benefits~love:) remember: Everyone has hard days.

Ms Muffin said...

Thank you both!!!
I do not think I am a bad mom. But ... I think I could be a much better mom especially to my daughter. Eversince little man entered our lives it is so challenging to actually be there for her at all. I basically can never really play with HER ... I always have to look out for the little one, too. It just seems not fair to her! I wish I could find a way how that would be easier!
She is such a sweet little girl - the best I could wish for! But I feel like I am not really being there for her as much as she would need it ... that makes me sad ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails