Saturday, December 18, 2010

TWO WINNERS

Random.org has spoken.

The buttons will go to commenter number 36


JESSICA from Quilty Habit


And the tiny Christmastree sewing pin will go to commenter number 56


I love her blog, btw. But I guess I have mentioned that before ... ;-)



CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I will be sending both of you an email.

And to all others - thank you so much for playing along!!! It was so much fun reading all your comments! And thanks for all the links. I am trying to answer at least all the comments that were not "no-reply" comments and I am putting the list of tutorials and patterns together. 
I am not sure how long it will take me though as I am trying to make all the Christmas presents for my kids and so far I have finished ... ONE!
*shriek*

I have started almost all of them though ... but still ... LOTS to do. 
But I am planning hoping on being able to publish the list sometime during the week after Christmas. 
I guess noone has enough time to read through a list with 

105 free tutorials and patterns 
*wow* 

before Christmas anyway ...
RIGHT?

So come back to check it out!

P.S. Anyone can tell me how I get blogger to write numbers in front of each comment? You know, like a numbered list ...? Would be REALLY helpful for giveaways ....

6 comments:

LiEr said...

Miss Muffin,

Here is the tutorial I used:

http://www.katydidandkid.com/2009/04/tech-tuesday-numbering-comments-in.html

L

Tanjas Traumberg said...

Congrats!

Now I like to browse all the tutorials!

Care said...

I'm so excited! Thank you so much!! :o)

Care said...

...and thank you for your kind comments about my blog, too! :o)

Barb said...

Congrats to the winners...

Papgena Made It said...

Congratulations to the winners!
About the numbering, here it is a post of mine about it:
http://papgenamadeit.blogspot.com/2010/09/numeracao-comentariosnumbering-comments.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails