Tuesday, October 26, 2010

SO excited I can hardly stand it

After switching on my computer and doing a quick check through my blog roll ... reading a post on Rice Babies I found this



I almost started crying. The cat. I KNOW that cat. My daughter - little bear - drew that cat. I am loving it. Well, of course I am loving it - I am her mom. But it got picked to be turned into a doll! Oh my, SHE is going to SO SO SO love it. I told myself I will not tell her but surprise her when the doll is done ... But I am not sure whether I can actually stand it! 


I am so super duper excited! I could dance right now ... well, I can not as that would wake up little man and my computer time would be over ... but otherwise I really feel I could ...

6 comments:

Barb said...

Now that is exciting.....so fun....can't wait to see it made up into a doll.

Fowl Single File said...

I'll do a little dance for you because it's about time for me to wake up my daughter for school....yay for you and your daughter!!

Care said...

That is the cutest little kitty EVER!! I love it!! Can't wait to see the finished project!

Tanya said...

That IS exciting.

Papgena Made It said...

There's another artist in the family! Congratulations!!
:D

Sue said...

How FUN is that?!? I'd be excited too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails