Thursday, December 31, 2009

How do you celebrate the New Year?

Happy New Year .... I wish all of you the best for 2010.

(A post about resolutions is coming ... :-) but not today. )

But am really curious about what are people doing for New Year's Eve? I used to celebrate the New Year by going to a party when I was younger. Later I would do something special with my husband. But since we have a child - well, now we have two - I find it hard to actually celebrate this evening at home. I remember when I was a kid my parents would have a "party" at home usually playing board games - sometimes having friends over. But my kids are still too young for something like that.
How do you celebrate? Do you have any traditions or things that make that day special?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails