Saturday, February 21, 2009

One more finished project ... coming soon ;-)

Sorry, for not posting much lately. The last couple days I have not been feeling very well. (And now that I am actually feeling better the rest of the family is ill.) The good thing about being ill ... once the worst is over you get bored quickly. Well, I do. :-) Unfortunately when being ill I have the attention span of a toddler. Definitely not the time to try or start new projects. But knit two and purl two I can handle! And since I ran out of books to read as well ... the second leg warmer finally is finished. YEAH!
I am working at the pompoms at the moment. And if I am lucky my daughter might agree to model them for me tomorrow and I might get some good pictures. So hopefully I will be able to show them off tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails