Sunday, December 14, 2008

Third of Advent ... and happy again :-)


Since we weren't home almost the whole weekend I didn't really get to do continue any of my projects ... But tonight I worked at least a tiny bit on the dress that I was so frustrated about earlier. I got help from the designer of the pattern a couple days ago and had finally managed to finish the backside of the dress. And tonight I sewed my first button whole!!! YEAH! :-) It wasn't as hard as I thought. I had a bit of trouble since the fabric was very thick and my sewing machine didn't seem to handle this too well ... I have to figure out if I did something wrong or if my sewing machine can't handle fabric that's too thick ... But other than that, I am just glad that it worked out and I didn't ruin the dress. :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails