Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween and other stuff

Yesterday was the big day for the witch costume. Unfortunately when we went outside it was already so dark that we only took very few photos and they didn't turn out too great. If my daughter is cooperative I will try to take some photos of her in the costume tomorrow. But here a few of the witch in the dark.























Because we had guests yesterday I finally made muffins. I made blueberry cheesecake muffins. Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture when they were done. :-( And now they are gone already ...


Today we also started packing a shoe box for the campaign "Weihnachten im Schuhkarton" (Christmas in a shoe box). We glued wrapping paper to the shoe box and we also have already quite a few things that we are going to put in the shoe box. Now the box has to dry and then we will pack it.



Weihnachten im Schuhkarton

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails